Stags sold my flat. Very pleased with the service. Thanks.
Appalling for rentals, especially when landlord decides to sell.
1) Opened door to house with prospective buyer without knocking - walked right on in. Child in house could easily have been behind door. £900 a month we pay.
2) Asked for permission to bring someone around the same day without 24 hours notice as they had forgotten to ask us. Only the paying tenants.
3) waited in for viewing as didn't want strangers in house alone, didn't show, called to be told sheepishly that they had accepted an offer on house so cancelled appointment - didn't bother telling us, paying £900 for that privilege.
4) asked to be notified of suitable properties to move to as they came available - 3 months and not 1 suggestion made
5) ignore the pertinent parts of any email you send, meaning several emails, always. Gave our notice as found place, asked about pro rata rent, said would be sent documents. Documents say nothing so another email.
Would not recommend in the slightest for renters, and as a couple looking to buy in 18 months would actively avoid a property marketed by them.
Edit - in response Simon, I think it fair we make clear we asked, reasonably after being told the house was for sale, that we could give 4 weeks notice rather than the 4 weeks plus the remainder of the calendar month, meaning having to give up to 8 weeks. We did this after missing out on properties we could have moved to because of this admittedly contracted point. We were told no. Well actually, the first email we sent ignored this question - see point 5.
Then after we said absolutely not to the visit with less than 24 hours notice (point 2), and we were asked why and we said one reason was the lack of care for your existing tenants and pointed out the reasonable 4 week notice request, suddenly this was achievable if we relentled to the visit. So as for liaising to help us, the tenants, that is a little misleading.
We didn't call you back, we were busy finding a new home and, after having done that, we have nothing to achieve through further discussions.
I regularly check out your Property availability. When we were in Tavistock Before Christmas we were impressed how your Shop window T.V shows Video footage of most of your properties even when you are closed. We stood outside looking for ages after eating out. (very innovative ideas. ) and on you tube it makes viewing the inside of properties easy and enjoyable. I live away from Tavistock, and don't have to drive down to view, I can sit at Home in comfort and look. Thanks
Pricing out the locals with inflated property prices!
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Stratton Creber, Looe while I was house hunting in the area. I was particularly impressed with the service and dedication I received from estate agent Conor. His professionalism was outstanding and I would heartily recommend Stratton Creber, Looe to anybody looking for property in East Cornwall.
Brilliant friendly and efficient service.Amy and Helen could not do enough for us. Property sold very quickly , would thoroughly recommend
Office 1, Unit 3 Scarne Industrial Estate, Launceston, Cornwall
View property are very friendly and helpful. We had a lot of trouble with are solicitor. The staff at view property help keep the pressure on our solicitor and helped things move along. Well recommend.
I can't praise View Property enough for their management of my house sale. They are a small dedicated team who manage to be friendly yet professional, helpful and supportive whilst also pulling out all the stops. Their communication has been second to none from day one and nothing has been too much trouble. By far the best agents I have ever had dealings with :-)