GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison Site
There are over 17,000 estate agents in the UK and they all say they’re the best.
We use property sales data to measure the agents’ performance. So we can tell homeowners exactly which ones would do the best job selling their home.
By using GetAgent, homeowners get more for their home and sell quicker.
See where we've been and where we're going.
How You Would Contribute
Part content writer, part PR assistant, this role is perfect for a strong writer looking to find their ideal place within a marketing team.
You’ll have the chance to write everything from: SEO-boosting articles, to copy that helps guide users through our site. You’ll also play a key role in supporting our digital PR efforts: helping to formulate pitches and articles to share with news outlets, bloggers, and advice websites.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be:
- Writing engaging and informative copy for the GetAgent website
- Writing articles for the GetAgent blog
- Pitching articles to news outlets and bloggers
- Helping manage our social media presence
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrable experience of long-form writing
- Proofreading skills
- Ability to write concise copy such as headings, and short explanations
- Independent research skills
- Confidence with social media
- An interest in the property market
- Basic knowledge of SEO is useful, but not essential
- Empathy - Moving home is stressful, you’ll be the reassuring voice guiding our users through the process.
- Willingness to learn & work as part of a team
- Flexible working: We’re happy to consider different working arrangements to fit your needs
- Culture: Working with a small, fast-paced & rapidly-growing team
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their role in a way that interests & excites them
- Support: You’ll have weekly 1-to-1 meetings with the Head of Communications who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes
- Quick intial chat over the phone.
- Written Test.
- Interview with the Head of Communications to get to know you and have a more in-depth technical conversation.
- Final interview with one of the founders.
- We promise to keep you informed on the status of your application and to move as quickly as possible.
We are currently going into the office 1 day a week, with different teams on different days so we can maintain social distancing. The safety and wellbeing of our staff are of the utmost importance and have taken the necessary precautions to ensure the office is a safe COVID free zone.