GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison Site
There are over 17,000 estate agents in the UK and they all say they’re the best.
We use property sales data to measure the agents’ performance. So we can tell homeowners exactly which ones would do the best job selling their home.
By using GetAgent, homeowners get more for their home and sell quicker.
See where we've been and where we're going.
GetAgent is the first port of call when looking to sell your home. Where buyers go to Rightmove, sellers go to GetAgent.
Moving home has been voted the single most stressful life event. Selling or buying property sucks, but the life events which often accompany moving house (growing family, new job, divorce, money troubles) make the whole transaction so much more stressful.
Best known as an estate agent comparison site, we help 10,000 homeowners per month find the best estate agent. However this is only the first step in our mission to make moving easy.
Next we plan to help sellers through each step of the journey, providing insight and supplier recommendations along the way with transparency and objectivity at the heart of everything we do.
How You Would Contribute
As part of our expansion plans we are looking for someone awesome to join the team and lead our new Home Moving Platform. The Home Moving Platform is a key strategic priority of GetAgent and this represents an opportunity to make a real impact in a rapidly growing business.
- Develop a business plan and strategy and lead cross-functional execution against defined business milestones and metrics.
- Manage cross-functional resource involvement and ensure continued engagement with the team and alignment with goals, specifically Tech, Product, Operations and Marketing.
- Be an integral part of the company’s senior leadership team with input into overall business strategy.
- Regularly report to the Exec Team on key business unit progress and upcoming plans.
- Stay on top of competitive trends and developments within the industry.
- Extend into account management and implementation as needed, for large strategic partnerships.
- Represent the company’s mission, vision and values.
What We're Looking For
- True entrepreneur - you’ll have to create your own job - don’t expect to be told what needs to be done, explore areas the company isn’t in today, and help us invent new approaches.
- An undergraduate and/or graduate degree from a top-tier university.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Amazing partner management, business communication, and relationship building skills.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information and to quickly become externally credible in a new, complex subject area.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Passion for our mission - a prerequisite.
- Native English skills - a must.
We’d love it if you also have/are:
- Owned revenue and/or BD goals in prior roles, and have a track record of meeting or exceeding these goals.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
- Executive level position in a startup or tech company.
- Management Consulting / strategy role in a tech company.
- Experience of the home selling journey.
- The opportunity to make a real difference. Whilst not your typical listed employee benefit, this role really does have the potential to fundamentally change the future of GetAgent.
- Competitive salary.
- Employees share options.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Private health insurance.
We are currently going into the office 2 days a week, with different teams on different days so we can maintain social distancing. The safety and wellbeing of our staff are of the utmost importance and have taken the necessary precautions to ensure the office is a safe COVID free zone.