GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison Site
There are over 17,000 estate agents in the UK and they all say they’re the best.
We use property sales data to measure the agents’ performance. So we can tell homeowners exactly which ones would do the best job selling their home.
By using GetAgent, homeowners get more for their home and sell quicker.
See where we've been and where we're going.
How You Would Contribute
After helping over 250,000 homeowners successfully sell their homes, in 2019 we doubled in size, moved out of a shared office space and into our shiny new office that we have all to ourselves.
We are evolving as a business and are developing some exciting new concepts. You’ll be joining an energetic and inclusive office who have a clear sense of purpose and we have no plans of slowing down. Our focus is now building upon on our dynamic workspace ready for the new year.
You’ll work closely with the founding team and provide support where needed. You will act as a representative of the company, internally and externally and aim to build strong relationships.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Payroll, reconciliation of accounts and VAT returns
- Health & Safety, security, emergency procedures
- Supplier relations
- Ad Hoc support - always welcomed with a ‘can do’ attitude
Keep our house in order
- General upkeep and facilities management
- Maintaining and ordering stock
- Ensuring our plants don’t die, the dishwasher is loaded and run etc
- Keeping everyone safe and ensure the adherence to procedures
- Welcoming new starters and helping them adjust to their new environment
- Setting up equipment i.e laptops, email, notepads etc
- Signing of contracts
- Showing them around the office
Help make GetAgent a great place to work
- Organise parties and socials
- Set up team building/bonding exercises and activities
- Organise events like birthdays, lunches and other special events
What We're Looking For
Intelligence – You don’t have to be Einstein, but we’re looking for someone with the ability to successfully assess a situation and problem solve.
Communication - Strong written and verbal English is imperative to succeed in this role; you’ll be constantly liaising with the team, external entities and ensuring procedures are clearly stated.
- Previous Office Management experience is required. (Minimum 1yr)
- Excellent numerical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping and Xero experience is required
- Proven team player with the ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative
- Be able to handle a fast-paced company, previous start-up experience would be great but is not essential.
- The ability to thrive and voice your opinion in a growing environment.
- You will have the ability to work smart and organise effectively.
- You prioritise high impact work but never neglect the details.
- As you help grow the company so will your role and responsibilities. In time you’ll have the opportunity to build and manage a team
- An amazing culture - no matter which team you are on, you can grab a bite to eat with anyone in the company. Our office is fuelled by honesty, integrity, and of course, some laughter!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- We aim to promote from within
- Weekly one-to-one with a mentor
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!)
- Private health insurance
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest)
- Quick intial chat over the phone.
- Video interview with the Recruitment Manager to get to know you more and assessing your skills.
- Speaking with the CEO and having a more in-depth technical conversation
- A video chat with the CTO about other aspects of the role and expectations.
- A final quick chat with the CEO to ensure a good culture fit.
- We promise to keep you informed on the status of your application and to move as quickly as possible.
We will be conducting video interviews throughout December and would like the successful candidate to start in the new year, so get your CV over ASAP!