Elizabeth Pryce managed to come up with the following:
- A bill where the VAT had been charged twice
- A contract with both of our names wrong
- A contract with margins set wrong so you couldn’t read crucial clauses
- A contract with the wrong inventory checkout cost
- To regularly ignore our emails
- To arrange the check out before we had checked out (suggesting to charge us extra rent for no reason)
- To appoint a checking agent who harassed us.
They were excellent at taking our money every month, however.