My honest opinion.
If you don't have time to read this review, here is a summary:
• Fyfe Mcdade will promise anything to sign you up and make you pay, then not fulfill their part of the deal.
• They broke the contract on day 1.
• Uses their leverage of them having your money and you don't have any alternative living situation to their advantage.
• Ignores complaints and is likely to ghost you for weeks.
• Most likely fake reviews. (Fummi was a manager I knew from the company and has rated it 5 stars on some of the reviewsites, so I suspect others have done the same).
• They take more than a month to release your deposit.
• They take no responsibility for their employees' actions and expect you to be more flexible than a rubber band.
• £ 1650/m flats with countless problems such as humidity and mould, rodents, leaky roof and windows.
Due to the character limit on this site, i cannot go into details here. If you want the full review, send me an email and ill forward it to you.
I will sleep better knowing I have helped someone dodge the torpedo sized bullet that hit me square in the face.
If you are considering selling or renting your property or becoming a tenant at Fyfe Mcdade. I would think twice about it if I were you. In my opinion, companies with this kind of management should cease to exist.
If you have any questions or think that you need more arguments to not sign up with them, you are more than welcome to send me a personal email and I will help you decide.
29 weeks ago