I have had a most positive time living under Olympia Properties' management.
I want to really thank Fahi for all that he did for me and those I lived with, who was at the end of every call and message, and would sort everything out for us in a true professional manor, and never made me feel like it was an issue to help (unlike many other agents who act unnecessarily!).
Thank you Fahi and thank you Olympia, I would highly recommend.
One of the best agents in London.
They have rooms and apartements at reasonable prices and they also help you after signing the contract if sth is not working.
But the biggest qualitity they have is that they re not pushy to sign on the spot after showing you a place.
That's what I hate the most about other agents.
I always compared a lot of places but in brick lane / white chapel area I feel that Olympia will give u the best offer for your budget.
I wanted to let my property in the city, after having a few not so great experinaces with a few other local agents I found Ed Gosling ! I Can honestly say I've never had a better experience and service! Right from day one my property was on the market at a great price and within just a few days they had not only found me tenants at the asking price but had also moved them in without a hitch.
I would recommend this Estate Agent to anyone and everyone who's looking to rent there property!
I found that when going with Atkinson's estate agency, James was very helpful with explaining how i could go by selling my property. There were very easy and simple steps to follow and a straight forward process which any new buyer/seller would be nervous to discuss first time. James was very friendly and approachable regardless of the question which was asked. I would highly recommend him & Atkinson McLeod to anyone else who is looking in selling or buying a property.
Quite poor service for tenants -
1) Communication is really slow and sometimes confusing.
2) They tried to make us paying for damages in the property which were already there before we checked in and that were reported in the inventory
3) They tried to make us paying for a sofa they bought (and they forgot about it)
4) Watch up for clause 4.1.5 as they will make you pay at the end of the tenancy an initially undisclosed fee for "preparation for checkout". In our case it was 100 pounds.
5) they hire bad contractors for fixing problems in the house. Our windows were poorly fixed 4 times and systematically broke again.
I had a great experience purchasing a flat recently with Winkworth Shoreditch. It took just 6 weeks from when my offer was accepted until completion as there was no chain for either party. Daniel Mitchell was always friendly, helpful and prompt to reply. Overall very happy with the whole process, would definitely recommend.