Just ended a rental and found Paula very prompt and professional throughout my tenancy. Would certainly use again
Have rented off Strutt and Parker only a few months, my house has was let illegally with electrics not up to current standards, electrical sockets broken, no heating or hot water and the house was filthy dirty along with a faulty boiler giving off poisonous carbon monoxide and Now with the cooler weather severe mould has started to appear and has been reported on several occasions. Jessica and Jenna from the Shrewsbury office have failed to do anything about it other than send a PAINTER AND DECORATOR round to give a quote to cover up the job rather than actually correct it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS as the repairs that are reported will not be done. I had my carbon monoxide detector go off one evening and I was told to open a window!! With 4 kids in the house! When an engineer finally came out the readings were at over 5000 when I was told normal is 100 or less. Now have Shropshire environmental health involved because they expect rent yet fail to make sure that their tenants have a safe place to live!! Don’t even deserve one star!
Staff were good on the phone initially but failed to attend on time and not at all on a couple of occasions , I’m quite sure they don’t speak to each other, information doesn’t get passed on effectively, they were inefficient and worse of all discussed my personal business with prospective buyer, failed to attend to view and the client began talking about the death of my son’ this woman was a stranger and I should never have been put in that position’ everything was last minute and not at all proficient .... too many mistakes and ‘ sorry’ was too often too late.. that need to do better’ selling thro’ them had been a horrid experience that I won’t easily forget