I am extremely happy with this estate agents the communication has been excellent. Carl has been very helpful and nothing has been to much trouble. Whatever questions I have had he has answered he has been so polite and very easy to communicate with, I couldn’t be happier with the service and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Imagine.
56 days ago
Do not use Imagine Bushey to manage your property.
Here is an email I sent them when they asked me if I would like to continue using their service:
1) There is very little communication from Imagine for the first few months, then out of nowhere i'm being told my tenant has moved out. There has been seemingly no attempt to stop or reason with the tenant, he has left!
2) Instead of enjoying my holiday in New Zealand, I'm now scared my mortgage is not going to be paid, it takes months for Imagine to find a replacement.
3) When Imagine find a tenant, I am charged a second round of fees. By the end of the 12 months with Imagine I will have spent over £2000 on this management service, this is unacceptable.
4) I have spoken to my tenant directly, who has informed me that there is issues with mould in the living room and burn from the kitchen oven on the surface top. He has spoken to Imagine about these problems, and Imagine has failed to raise the issues with me.
5) I have found out from a family member who I have mail forwarded to that there are overdue and final notice bills from the electricity & gas, water and council. I have already requested Imagine to take care of all the bills for my flat, part of the £2000 managed service I am paying, but they have failed to take care of them promptly.
6) When the previous tenant leaves the property in a state that one Imagine agent calls 'smelly and messy', Imagine continue to have viewings on the property! I suggest the place is cleaned professionally, which in turn, the cost is passed to me, instead of the tenant who created the mess. Unbelievable! I finally fight for a 50/50 share of the cost with the tenant.
And then I have an email asking why I am not going to use Imagine.. 'we cannot see any problems that have occurred'.
1869 days ago