Stags are friendly but very professional. We cannot thank them enough for such a fantastic and easy, for us, sale of our property.
Georgina is a superstar, who keeps you updated every step of the way. We left it entirely in her hands and she came through for us. We can’t thank her enough for taking those stress levels away, she is a perfect agent.
Steven and Karen
65 days ago
Appalling for rentals, especially when landlord decides to sell.
1) Opened door to house with prospective buyer without knocking - walked right on in. Child in house could easily have been behind door. £900 a month we pay.
2) Asked for permission to bring someone around the same day without 24 hours notice as they had forgotten to ask us. Only the paying tenants.
3) waited in for viewing as didn't want strangers in house alone, didn't show, called to be told sheepishly that they had accepted an offer on house so cancelled appointment - didn't bother telling us, paying £900 for that privilege.
4) asked to be notified of suitable properties to move to as they came available - 3 months and not 1 suggestion made
5) ignore the pertinent parts of any email you send, meaning several emails, always. Gave our notice as found place, asked about pro rata rent, said would be sent documents. Documents say nothing so another email.
Would not recommend in the slightest for renters, and as a couple looking to buy in 18 months would actively avoid a property marketed by them.
Edit - in response Simon, I think it fair we make clear we asked, reasonably after being told the house was for sale, that we could give 4 weeks notice rather than the 4 weeks plus the remainder of the calendar month, meaning having to give up to 8 weeks. We did this after missing out on properties we could have moved to because of this admittedly contracted point. We were told no. Well actually, the first email we sent ignored this question - see point 5.
Then after we said absolutely not to the visit with less than 24 hours notice (point 2), and we were asked why and we said one reason was the lack of care for your existing tenants and pointed out the reasonable 4 week notice request, suddenly this was achievable if we relentled to the visit. So as for liaising to help us, the tenants, that is a little misleading.
We didn't call you back, we were busy finding a new home and, after having done that, we have nothing to achieve through further discussions.
NaN days ago