If you are looking for one of the worst Agents in Hampshire who do the following, Sansome & George are the one’s for you:
• Lie about valuations to win business
• Terribly slow at listing property, having to be chased numerous times
• Not financial check potential buyers correctly, so you lose sales
• Hide behind emails with any bad news, sending them out of hours meaning you’re unable to discuss issues
• Lie about how RightMove works forcing de-valuation to make their job easier
• Get passed around 3 different agents at S&G, as none were good enough at their jobs to finish what they started
• Initiating “Race to survey” with potential buyers which is not a practice that should be used
• The Managing Director couldn’t have cared less about the sale, and was incredibly unhelpful
• No sales progression team, with all leg work being done by myself, with numerous emails/calls ignored & resorting to dealing with buyers direct as they wouldn’t assist
• Seemingly breaking GDPR on two occasions
• Solicitor & other Estate Agents in chain being unable to get hold of anyone at S&G at a crucial part of the process
• Our Solicitor & another Estate Agent in chain asking, and I quote… “at what point are Sansome & George going to start earning their commission”
The 6 month process of having to deal with this lot, has been a nightmare from start to finish. You go down the complaint procedure, and the Managing Director (laughable he has that title) refuses to accept any blame, seemingly desperate for the small amount of commission they were paid (not earned).
Thank god the saga is finally over & I’ll never have to deal with this shocking company again. I can’t imagine many things more painful than dealing with this lot.
No doubt someone at S&G will comment on this. Ignore them as they’re just trying to save face. Avoid at all cost.
36 weeks ago