We dealt with Sarah in the office (who is efficient and helpful) then met Eona at the house we viewed. She was punctual, cheerful, friendly, immensely helpful and honest and a contrast to other estate agents we have dealt with. Whilst the house wasn't for us, I hope they find one that is, as they are a pleasure to work with.
Unfortunately I did not complete the purchase as the vendor ‘upped’ the price after 7 months of me trying to buy it (it had right of way issues). During the process I found the agents to be unhelpful and disinterested. A very long, expensive and upsetting experience.
Appointed Stags as selling agents after speaking to 3 others. Their advice was clear and their approach to both marketing and subsequent negotiations was extremely professional and efficient.
Appalling for rentals, especially when landlord decides to sell.
1) Opened door to house with prospective buyer without knocking - walked right on in. Child in house could easily have been behind door. £900 a month we pay.
2) Asked for permission to bring someone around the same day without 24 hours notice as they had forgotten to ask us. Only the paying tenants.
3) waited in for viewing as didn't want strangers in house alone, didn't show, called to be told sheepishly that they had accepted an offer on house so cancelled appointment - didn't bother telling us, paying £900 for that privilege.
4) asked to be notified of suitable properties to move to as they came available - 3 months and not 1 suggestion made
5) ignore the pertinent parts of any email you send, meaning several emails, always. Gave our notice as found place, asked about pro rata rent, said would be sent documents. Documents say nothing so another email.
Would not recommend in the slightest for renters, and as a couple looking to buy in 18 months would actively avoid a property marketed by them.
Edit - in response Simon, I think it fair we make clear we asked, reasonably after being told the house was for sale, that we could give 4 weeks notice rather than the 4 weeks plus the remainder of the calendar month, meaning having to give up to 8 weeks. We did this after missing out on properties we could have moved to because of this admittedly contracted point. We were told no. Well actually, the first email we sent ignored this question - see point 5.
Then after we said absolutely not to the visit with less than 24 hours notice (point 2), and we were asked why and we said one reason was the lack of care for your existing tenants and pointed out the reasonable 4 week notice request, suddenly this was achievable if we relentled to the visit. So as for liaising to help us, the tenants, that is a little misleading.
We didn't call you back, we were busy finding a new home and, after having done that, we have nothing to achieve through further discussions.
Tustin Court, Unit 1, First Floor, Port Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston
Kings were very helpful and continued working right to the end to see the sale went through smoothly. Selling a business with Kings was made easier as I was kept in the loop with regular updates on the performance of my business on the market. Thanks for all your help, I will be recommending Kings to my friends and family, money well spent.
they took our money in advance £1200 and has been 6 month we did not a single viewing Adam hussiem a person with many a excuses i do not recommended these company they do not act as professional agent.avoid bunch crock and scam i wish i can leave not star they do not desirved