Alex worked really hard to sell my property in 10 days and she has been very supportive throughout the whole process as I had some issues with the conveyancing lawyer who left in the middle of the sale and I was not informed . But Alex worked very hard to get everything back on track along with Sarah who also supported me. Both Alex and Sarah helped me to fill in queries along the way very friendly down to earth young ladies I would highly recommend Bridgfords to sell properties
I moved 2012 in a flat in Wakefield, everything went well. Got the flat all furnished ready to live in. From 2012, a few things needed doing in the flat but in between the problem (IE: Bedroom door was blocked) we had to call several times before getting somebody to the flat. After these few incidents I decided to leave the flat and also this agency. After 2 weeks I am still waiting for a reference for them which takes 1h to create for my new house (my new agency and myself called several times already). Since then I can't move into my new house as planned by the new agency and hopefully but not done yet I will move in tomorrow...
Very little or no communication. When they need you, you need to be here if not they charge you but when you need them you got to wait ages...
Professional and friendly staff
They go above and beyond
Wont use anyone else now
Bunch of con merchants! They only take an offer on a house only if you get a mortgage through their own in house mortgage broker! Then the cheek of charging you £700 for a service of a mortgage broker so you can buy a house through them. Please I request any sellers to stay clear of these lot! They are only good for taking your money but the service is just to rip off desperate home buyers. Hopefully one day estate agents like William h brown won’t exist. KEEP AWAY FROM WILLIAM H BROWN!!
This company are worth 1 star they don’t get back to you when you leave messages on there answering machine they cancell appointments so how they sell house I don’t no will be posting this message every we’re
The MoveNow team are professional and friendly. They have excellent local knowledge of the market and are always immediately available by via telephone or email.
As a landlord I recommend MoveNow Properties as a letting agent with the confidence that my property and tenant are being looked after and managed in a professional manner.
I used this agency unsuspected (as most of us are) and regretted that no one told me how bad they were. Please read below how they serviced me as a Landlord and decide if you want to use them.
I let my house through them. It has been a nightmare experience.
1. They advised me to fix the rent above the market rate. No one came for several weeks and they still insisted that i should not go down. I disagreed and reduced it. I lost money on it. Probably, they wanted a higher fee as higher rent = higher fee.
2. When presenting the potential tenant shortlist, they were discriminatory and showed me only a couple of them while several have visited. I wanted to be present when they showed the property so that i could get to assess the potential tenants. They did not allow me to do so.
3. They insisted that i put over the top tough terms and conditions on the contract (than advised by legal experts) in order to keep control on the tenants. I reluctantly agreed and found out it was inhumane
4. They lied on the inventory about the condition of the furnishings and appliances
5. When i wanted to attend to repairs and repaint before renting, they told me that is not necessary and there will be willing tenants to take anything. In hindsight, realized how stupid i was to believe them
6. they did not hand over the property well and caused lot of issues.
So much more. As landlords, we take a lot of risks. But, don't take the biggest risk of using this agency. Save yourself unnecessary issues.
I now rent through another big listed agency and everything is fine.
The Business Centre, Deanhurst Park, Gelderd Road, Gildersome, Leeds
I can wholeheartedly recommend Ernest Wilsons to Guide you through the process of buying a small business. They have been exceptionally helpful, provided a professional service and smoothed out any problems along the way quickly and efficiently. Many thanks to Emma, Chere and Owen in particular for their help in getting my business purchase over the line, as well as providing expertise on all aspects of ownership once the process of buying the business is complete.
I would not recommend dealing with this company. Sales people do a good job making out that there will be lots of buyers at the realistic price they had set and their dedicated sales person would keep us up to date. Never heard from anyone in the 6 months that my business was for sale with them, until it was time to pay the £600 bill. DON'T USE........
Their reply to this post says it all. They don't know who Hop Skip & Jump are and can we identify ourselves what a joke. We are Hop Skip & Jump paid you lots of money to do nothing.