The staff, especially Laura Bradley was professional, quick and very helpful from enquiry to end especially in this climate. A virtual tour was provided very promptly and I would highly recommend their service.
118 days ago
Former Tenant - Advice to Any Future Tenants of Liberty Gate
• Only respond to Liberty Gate staff or their contractors via email – Always keep a written record to protect yourself.
• Keep reasonably chasing maintenance requests - Some requests will not be actioned effectively by staff due to poor handling; and failure to reasonably chase could result in a potential claim against you at the end of tenancy.
• Request periodic inspections of the property to ensure issues are identified by Agent and Tenant; and that this is shared with you prior to the end of your tenancy.
• At the end of tenancy you are not required to professionally clean the property, if there is no professional cleaning clause in your tenancy agreement - don't feel you have to use a professional cleaner as this is misleading to consumers (tenants).
• Staff can sometimes be very defensive, intimidatory and fail to take into account the views of the tenant. Be aware of this behaviour and keep a written record of any intimidating communication.
• If this agent isn’t addressing your concerns and issues, raise it through their ‘Internal Complaints Procedure’. If this fails, then raise your complaint with the Housing Ombudsman.
• If you feel concerned about the handling of your personal data, then consider raising a Subject Access Request with Liberty Gate.
NaN days ago