We recently rented a very modern and nice flat through this agency and my agent was a Jamie Leach. From the beginning he was very supportive and professional. Always when I had a question Jamie and his colleagues answered over the mail or phone, very happy and highly recommended. Well done and thanks for your help.
I highly recommend Martin Allsuch &Co estates agent. I found their number on the Internet by chance. My agent was Sophie. At first I felt, she is a little bit impatient, but later I found her very helpful, friendly and considerate. For our first appointment to view the property, I got lost and I was already 20 minutes late. She happily came and found me and gave me a lift. She did all she can to help me with the process of renting the flat in which I was interested in and I am very grateful of her and her great customer service and the knowledge . I tried many other estate agencies and I did not receive the care and the support I needed!
Wish you all in Martin Allsuch estates the success you deserve.
Although we did not use Imagine estate agents as we are not local, my partner and I dealt with Paul, one of the mortgage brokers at Imagine as we had been let down by our local broker. He was great throughout the whole process and kept me up to date the whole way through. Highly recommend and if we could give more than 5 stars we would. Lovely guy who is extremely professional and reliable. Thanks again for such a speedy response!
Sarah and Cat
Do not use Imagine Bushey to manage your property.
Here is an email I sent them when they asked me if I would like to continue using their service:
1) There is very little communication from Imagine for the first few months, then out of nowhere i'm being told my tenant has moved out. There has been seemingly no attempt to stop or reason with the tenant, he has left!
2) Instead of enjoying my holiday in New Zealand, I'm now scared my mortgage is not going to be paid, it takes months for Imagine to find a replacement.
3) When Imagine find a tenant, I am charged a second round of fees. By the end of the 12 months with Imagine I will have spent over £2000 on this management service, this is unacceptable.
4) I have spoken to my tenant directly, who has informed me that there is issues with mould in the living room and burn from the kitchen oven on the surface top. He has spoken to Imagine about these problems, and Imagine has failed to raise the issues with me.
5) I have found out from a family member who I have mail forwarded to that there are overdue and final notice bills from the electricity & gas, water and council. I have already requested Imagine to take care of all the bills for my flat, part of the £2000 managed service I am paying, but they have failed to take care of them promptly.
6) When the previous tenant leaves the property in a state that one Imagine agent calls 'smelly and messy', Imagine continue to have viewings on the property! I suggest the place is cleaned professionally, which in turn, the cost is passed to me, instead of the tenant who created the mess. Unbelievable! I finally fight for a 50/50 share of the cost with the tenant.
And then I have an email asking why I am not going to use Imagine.. 'we cannot see any problems that have occurred'.
Big thank you to Richard Davidoff and the team for helping me to resolve a long ongoing problem. The flat above me leaked into my flat on a regular and ongoing basis for a number of years and the flat owner would not spend the money to do a proper repair. The previous managing agents both said it was not their remit to deal with "flat to flat" leaks, & their responsibility only related to the common parts of the building. Richard spent many hours liaising with me and the Directors and then met with the flat owner and explained his responsibilities and liabilities. He finally got their agreement to get quotes for a proper job which was quickly carried out. I have not had a leak since and it is a massive weight off my shoulders.
This firm is a bunch of crooks. There managing director is just there to rip you off and is a horrible person. Stay clear of R Davidoff. I recently sold my property through them and have regretted every second. I am not surprised to see what his own staff have reviewed. Stay clear of this place!!!
Agents are so friendly and down to earth. Thanks for finding a place for my friend.
Currently in the process of buying a house though Barkers and the staff are amazing. Very quick to chase up any questions we have and always willing to talk and advise when needed. Highly recommended if you are looking to buy or sell property in the area
Very helpful and polite! We still haven’t got into the property that we rented though them, but up to now we are more than happy!
My friend and I were desperately looking for a flat, and thanks to North London Estate, we are just about to move in. It's been really quick, effective, and informative.
Special thanks to Jacek who helped us through the process and is always available for more information. I had previous bad experiences with agencies so I was a bit scared when we started the process with North Estate London, but they instantly made us feel comfortable and made us feel like we can trust them.
Thank you !
Firstly I’d like to say a big thankyou to everyone in the office that helped me so much , thankyou the work you all put in is most appreciated. I never expected looking at properties would take up as much time as it did , so , as soon as I’m in a position to purchase again I will be calling , thankyou all very much for your help.
The young agent in charge on Saturday, dressed in suit and tie did not make any effort to greet me and my friend when we stepped into the office to enquire about a letting property advertised on the shopfront. He just sat down at his desk and did not show any interest to answer our enquiries. Poor customer service, snobbish and not professional at all.
We left and we went to other property agents nearby. We were very impressed with the agents from Barkers and Haart as they took us seriously and we were not only greeted with open arms by the agents but also, we were given great treatments by the agents (i.e. attend to all of our enquiries, being served with cups of tea/coffee/water, provided us with additional information about the properties in the area, etc).