Nicole, Cathy and the whole lettings team were AMAZING! from start to finish. Really responsive , friendly, helpful and went beyond to help us meet a crazy moving in date. Thank you so much!
Very disappointing to say the least. Arrived at a viewing yesterday. No Agent arrived. called the office this morning and was advised the agent would call me back. No phone call. Called the office again to be advised the agent was unable to get hold of the current occupier so didn't attend the viewing. Oh silly me to expect a phone call or an email. Booking was made the Saturday before for Tuesday evening viewing. My fault apparently as they didn't sent a confirmation text. Is this how new clients are treated? well i certainly won't be dealing with them again.
I am currently looking to buy a new property in Aylesbury. I am very happy with the service provided by Connells Agents, Poppy who has been incredibly helpful and professional. Nothing is too much trouble for her. Now, I have found the perfect place. Thank you Poppy at Connells Aylesbury!
Their 'launch' days for new builds are nothing more than just a 5 minute run down of the offering at their office that you could do over the phone. They dont give you essential information in advance either, such as when a property is actually available. Or if it can viewed.
They knew I drove from Kingston to Aylesbury on a Saturday but seemed ok with me basically taking out my whole day and cost of travelling for nothing. There's been no apology, I have emailed them since to ask why they did this and if it was normal and have had no reply.
If you read the other negative reviews here, they all reflect this attitude. So clearly it's a common thing and they just couldn't give a damn.
My experience with Chancellor's of Headington has so far been very positive. Charlie arranged viewings and handled my offer submission swiftly and professionally.
Please don't use these guys unless you enjoy poor service.
this is an honest review, Its just briefly what I suffered with
1.Take one office and fill It full of children.
2. Give them access to your most valued asset.
3. let them over price it.
4. let them show many, many people into your one bed flat who are looking for something completely different? hence no offers.
5. Near expect them to reply to your phone calls, they don't and wont pass your message on to each other. hmm I wonder why?
6. When you do except the now lower offer, its time to enjoy the Bracknell head branch experience. here they do their best to forget who you are or email the sale note to the wrong solicitor 4 time in a row costing me 3 weeks of delays. magic.
7. You will love the Brachnell experience, nothing like personal service with up 80 clients per person dealing with your very stressful solicitor details when they can be bothered.
8. If your very lucky your buyer will use their recommended solicitor who only looks at your case each Friday. lovely time saving tip. plus he has no holiday cover when he's off. Im told snail racing is quicker.
9. Giggle to yourself when their financial adviser you have to see offer you a mortgage you all ready found but with out his £500 added on top. because he believe he is quick than the banks at getting a mortgage. I had my mortgage agreed with my bank in under two days, and no advisor fee. strange that?
10. Its all falls apart. might have some thing to do with my buyer solicitor they advised him to use. strange that?
11. Except a new offer on you house then to find out the next day that the buyer who agreed was temped to buy a bigger house when chancellor child found out how much more they could afford to spend. looking for commission possibly.
12. And I leave the best for last, they don't know anything about you property when they show clients around. do your home work kids and stop playing on your phones. my agent thank me when I was home because I knew so much about my property.
13. one agent didn't even open the curtains while showing clients around.
would you trust your valued asset to kids.
I don't think I would - I change estate agent and sold my property with a lot of help from my new agent who also dealt with all the solicitor affair in office. not miles away in Bracknell.
I am happy to recommend Martin&Co, with special thanks to Luke Vecchione and Jordan Baskerville. They were really helpful at presenting me the house yesterday, answered everything i needed to know and assisted me throughout the whole application process. Great customer service. Thank you, Martin&Co.
I happen to be a tenant who wanted to speak to one of the managers. Guess what? Mr Robert Westell refused to let me speak to any of them. I suppose he thought I was going to spill the beans and tell the management some inconvenient truth...
I thought they were really nice and professional at first, but this whole experience is becoming very disappointing.
Are you a tenant who has some concerns or problems? You better keep them to yourself!
You want to speak to the manager? No, you don't!
...... I really regret signing that contract