I found Robinson Michael & Jackson very professional. They have always answered my e-mails very quickly and constructively. I felt that they are working well as a team. If my main contact was away from the office, the others were still able to help me (they knew what was going on with my case). I always felt that they knew what they were doing and when we did not get any offers on our flat, they advised us to change the sale bracket and it worked. I felt that they are honest and love doing their job.
We haven't signed the sale contract yet but hopefully it will happen soon.
This is my first time renting from Drewery and they’ve been great. I experienced some not so great agents during my property search and felt reassured when dealing with David and Liz from Drewery. Really friendly team and always respond quickly to queries.
Rude behaviour. Almost lies. And the nose turn to the Lord. The boy that show us the apartment didn't know details for the apartment and the manager ( the old blonde woman) for the first look didn't believe in ourselves and she also tell us that the owner of the apartment maybe don't want to give us the flat. We love this apartment and we wanted to move in and we asked about higher price rent of the flat and the answer was the same. Furthermore, they want 350 pounds for their work. This is jealous!! I hope that the owner of the agency begin to thinking about changing the manager. You make difficulties to a couple who wants to create a better life here in the uk. Christmas don't make good people if they are not. God blessed you and if you have children such as our parents i wish not to have difficulties in their life's. The drewery agency has cosy flats and believe that only Onasis can live there and other Greeks come from third country. Go away from drewery agency to find a property.
Excellent service and kept me up to date throughout every stage of the transaction.
They were supposed to call me back to confirm the floor the property was on but they didn't... They refused to book a viewing specifically for me. Told me to tag along to an already arranged one for the next day at 14.30. They took my number to call if I didn't show. I travelled from London in order to view the property and at 14.30 there was nobody there... No calls and nothing... On my way back to the station at 14.50 I bumped into the agent with the other potential buyers. He said the viewing had been scheduled for 14.45... He then could not open the flat. He had the wrong keys and had to go back to the office to swap... He ordered us to wait for him 3 floors down... Never seen anything as disorganised, unprofessional and rude. It was my mistake to call back and arrange the viewing when they didn't in spite of saying they would. I have learnt a lesson here. I would not trust these people with a matter as serious as buying property apart from the fact that I will not allow estate agents to treat me with such rudeness again.
''I can't thank Dockside Strood enough for what they did and how nice they were when buying my first property through them.
Liveta (Liv) was my agent and she is the dream agent, personally I never met an agent like her: always kind, polite, keeping in touch with me and the other party, happy and positive attitude. Also a big thank you to Bonnie who always answered the phone very polite and positive.
Amazing team! I am sure in the back scene there is an excellent manager who makes them all being so professionals!!! ''
Dreadful from the beginning to the end, University Students DO NOT rent from this company, they care about getting your business but once they've got your money they don’t care. Here’s a list of reasons as to why not to use Dockside:
• Whenever I or my flat mate called them throughout the year we were told the person we wanted to speak to was out of the office and would give us a call back. We never received a call.
• When we moved into the flat the check in agent told us that the last tenants moved out hours prior, when we were told they’d been gone over a week before we moved in.
• The flat was not in a livable condition it was a state! The bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms were disgusting despite having a £200 professional clean. We called Dockside and told them that we’d delay moving in for a week and wanted their cleaner to come back and clean properly. We returned in a week after being told that they’d come back and nothing had been done. My mother and I cleaned the flat and told them we’d take the filth to them at which point they turned up with a camera and started taking pictures after we’d cleaned.
• They took weeks to replace a broken coffee table, a microwave that had no front glass (very dangerous) and the hob which had a huge crack in it! Most of the furniture in the flat was in a below satisfactory condition, it even came with a broken sofa.
• They never replaced the bathroom mixer washer that allowed you to switch the bath between a shower and using the normal taps.
• In the living room the balcony doors were broken and had a huge gap beneath them, they didn't bother in trying to get these replaced, during winter we couldn't afford to even heat that room as all the heat was instantly lost.
• In year 2 after signing after extending our contract we were told we’d have to pay the inclusive water bill. This was despite us repeatedly asking was there going to be any change in the rent. Now if you now have to pay the included water bill doesn't that mean that your rent has now gone up?
• To pay for the contract renewal myself and my flatmate paid an extra £60 with our rent in year two. Several months later they sent us an overdue bill for this and attempted to charge us an admin fee as we hadn't paid this. It took us many hours on the phone (when we actually got through) until they backed down and admitted that it was their mistake.
• The oven thermostat broke and I asked for them to send someone to look at it, I took a day off from my work placement to be at the flat and no one turned up. I called and asked during the day and was told there was no record of me ever calling about the issue.
• When moving out despite the flat being a dump when we moved in, the person checking us out made a fuss over every little thing like a scuff mark on the floor and dust on a set of bedroom blinds. The person spent 3 to 4 hours nit picking on every little mark around the place (after two years of renting any property I’d expect to see the occasional small scuff mark), compared to the checking when she literally flew in and out the door in 30 minutes.
Overall I felt completely disappointed by Dockside Property Services, I never want to deal with them again. I have video evidence of the state of the flat when I moved in and when I moved out of the flat, in case there is any disagreement with this feedback.
Note to any people who own the properties that Dockside rent out for you, I’d recommend going to take a look at them yourselves not at the inventory check sheet that they send you!
Estate agents generally have a weird reputation and as I had lived in my previous house for 27 years had not really the chance to see what they had to offer, I only went on what other people said, until I noticed my friends house for sale, then sold just a few days later. I asked him who sold it and he said Chris Fox, I then contacted Chris and straight away he was round measuring up, and giving me the market value. I lived on a busy bus route and did not want a sign up, even so, Chris put it on the market on Wednesday and by Saturday we had an offer. Now thats what I call service, Chris went out of his way to keep us advised day by day even gave me his personal mobile number and his personal email address. Next move I shall definitely be using him. He is a credit to the industry.
We bought a house that was being sold through Fox Estates and were quite impressed with their level of knowledge and customer service. All staff were friendly and courteous and knowledgeable about the house they were selling. They didn't muck around either - they told us that if the vendor agreed our offer they would take the house straight off the market and not accept any more offers, which they did.
Only reason they get 4 stars instead of 5 is because for the last two weeks before completion they wouldn't let us enter the property - apparently they were too busy to attend with us, even when I asked a week in advance and for on a week day! Unfortunately the house was empty, hence the need for them to be there. It meant that our building work was pushed back at least a few weeks as the builder couldn't come in and view the property with us, which was quite annoying as the house was unlivable in.