Luke Cheek provided excellent service and went out of his way to get the purchase process successful for my property. He is passionate and enthusiastic about his work. Luke is a credit to Connells - he has a genuine desire to give a fantastic service, he kept me updated throughout the entire process and he was always available to answer any questions along the way.
Very Very disappointed with Watford branch (0 rating). when they come and see you first time for valuation ,they speak very sweetly. Once you sign the contract ,they behave rude.
we were buying property with them unfortunately, when we put offer they told its acceptable but you need to come and see our mortgage adviser even though we told them we have everything arranged. when we reject their mortgage they increase property price by 3000.... unbelievable .. we agreed to that also.
Also you have to be very careful what you sign on the contract. Their fees was different on their database compare to what you sign for. As we were selling our house also from them. I actually confirmed fees on phone also before my property went live on rightmove but they say yes to everything initially to get their business. They charge you for photos and will tell u it will be refunded when everything finished. But Never said that it will be only refunded if you take mortgage from their co.
Their solicitors most rude person in the world. I actually spoke to my vendor about moving date ,she told me that she will not move before end of august-16. I had a call from connells solicitors in May ,she left a message that if you don't move and complete in 2 weeks they will withdraw the property.. She did not have any clue what she was on...
Every stage we had bad experience. For the first viewing of our own house , agent arrived late then viewer and he didn't have any clue about the property..did not do his homework properly...
After all this.. after 5 .5 months in the end what happened, Our vendor withdraw the property.. not Connells fault but vendor did this 2nd time ,later on we came to know. Connells knew all about it.. so we lost all solicitors and all searches money...
Very happy with the level of service provided by Mark Matthews, Claire Berke, and the rest of the lettings team in finding a tenant for my flat. I received regular email updates informing me of viewings, someone was always available to talk to on the phone when necessary, and I received sound advice when ironing out the finer details of the tenancy agreement. Thanks!
Do not use Imagine Bushey to manage your property.
Here is an email I sent them when they asked me if I would like to continue using their service:
1) There is very little communication from Imagine for the first few months, then out of nowhere i'm being told my tenant has moved out. There has been seemingly no attempt to stop or reason with the tenant, he has left!
2) Instead of enjoying my holiday in New Zealand, I'm now scared my mortgage is not going to be paid, it takes months for Imagine to find a replacement.
3) When Imagine find a tenant, I am charged a second round of fees. By the end of the 12 months with Imagine I will have spent over £2000 on this management service, this is unacceptable.
4) I have spoken to my tenant directly, who has informed me that there is issues with mould in the living room and burn from the kitchen oven on the surface top. He has spoken to Imagine about these problems, and Imagine has failed to raise the issues with me.
5) I have found out from a family member who I have mail forwarded to that there are overdue and final notice bills from the electricity & gas, water and council. I have already requested Imagine to take care of all the bills for my flat, part of the £2000 managed service I am paying, but they have failed to take care of them promptly.
6) When the previous tenant leaves the property in a state that one Imagine agent calls 'smelly and messy', Imagine continue to have viewings on the property! I suggest the place is cleaned professionally, which in turn, the cost is passed to me, instead of the tenant who created the mess. Unbelievable! I finally fight for a 50/50 share of the cost with the tenant.
And then I have an email asking why I am not going to use Imagine.. 'we cannot see any problems that have occurred'.
Very friendly, easy to approach. Helped with all my needs when looking for a property.
shoaib ul arbi
I wouldn't recommend this agent, as a property investor i have dealt with different solicitors, agents and vendors but the recent property i bought with them was the worst experience in 10years of buying properties.
From the beginning i was advised that solicitors they use are extremely good (which wasn't the case), the vendor and a fellow employee (Tyler) and the agent were extremely unprofessional during the whole process and the parties were constantly blaming each other for mishaps or things not being progressed. no sense of creating a 'win win' situation for e.g. the vendor wanted to charge £100.00 for a fridge when you can buy a new one for £150.00. ridiculous! it wasn't about the price difference but rather no sense of commerciality. don't trust the solicitors they use (regardless of what the agent states) and don't trust the agents!