Chelsea was pleasant and helpful from the go, she was straight the point and informative and kept me in the loop throughout the process and also told me what steps needed to be taken to ensure everything was done correctly and to get the property i wished to rent
886 days ago
THIS AGENCY COST ME £1000s
I live in France and needed to sell a property in Derby.
Because of where I live I was totally reliant on their service, sadly they didn't just let me down, they totally failed me.
1. The house was over valued
2. In 5 months I think I had less than 5 viewings
3. I asked the agency if they could promote the house on social media, but I was told they didn't have that function. So I proposed a negotiation where I would spend some advertising on social media, in return for them dropping their agency fee. I was told I now could pay them a premium to their agency for the service they told me they didn't have.
4. I was told about appointments, but seldom received feedback.
5. After 5 months I discovered the property needed cleaning, re-painting, broken furniture from the previous tenant was left in the house, the garden was over run, a fence was broken. They never made me aware of it. No one in their right ,ind would buy it in the condition it was in.
I got rid of Ashley Adams and I went to Frank Innes. They gave me a realistic valuation based on properties sold with a similar portfolio in the local area.
Within 48 hours they had started to find viewers and I was kept informed all times. Within a week they had 10 viewings, I had multiple offers and a deal was done.
YOU KNOW WHAT REAL HURTS
The fact they didn't seem to care, actions speak louder than words. And they told the the market wasn't moving, people ere not looking. I went from being happy to putting my house on the market to the depths of despair listening to them.
YOU WANT MY ADVICE
1017 days ago