Cameron was incredibly professional, and was knowledgeable about the building, area and property features. From the time we put in the offer, everything ran very smoothly thanks to his prompt responses. He has gone above and beyond and we could not recommend Cameron, and Pedder, more highly.
I had property for sale with this agent. Stay away - no updates, no communication - lack of professionalism. Useless in other words....
We had a good experience of KFH. They are friendly and professional, and always kept us informed about viewings of the property. They worked hard to find us lots of potential tenants.
Our sale was managed by Jamie Crowder at first and then Priyesh Barot, with no real explanation as to where Jamie went.
Priyesh and his colleagues repeatedly gave misinformation to our buyer, — told her we had no chain when we'd made it clear we were buying a flat (which was chain free — perhaps that was the confusion, but it's really not complicated!), then told her we were happy to leave it vacant before we'd completed our purchase (also not true). This cause us much stress as we were worried she might pull out, as we knew KFH would make it seem like our fault to her. Then — the final straw! — told her on completion day that we were out and gave her the keys before we had finished and locked up! She literally turned up WHILE WE WERE CLEANING. Hugely embarrassing, but luckily she was reasonable and had only turned up to drop a few things and then move in later.
KFH were more expensive than their service warranted. They did get our flat sold in the end, but after we'd already gone with another agent due to lack of activity from them. The sale only happened because of a previously interested party losing another purchase elsewhere and coming back to ours after we'd gone to another agent.
Considered giving 2 stars as they were friendly, but these are really basic things that needn't have happened, hence just 1 star — there is no need to mislead buyers just to tell them what they want to hear. It only creates stress and frustration when the truth then appears.
Great people rented my property when two other agents failed miserably, the told exactly what’s going on with he market and advices me to put it at a correct price and got rented in 2 days..
Highly will recommend landlords
???READ ME : I AM SAVING YOUR LIVES
It is extremely difficult to find a rental property that is cheap and decent at the same time especially in central London where there is a fierce competition in the market.
In fact, most of you are likely to grab an opportunity of signing an only-just-tolerable property saying 'god we were lucky,but there is one thing a number of you forget: The quality of the service agents provide.
If you have 5 minutes, hear me out before getting lured by mere flats that seem satisfactory from outside.
The agent i dealt with was THE most unprofessional worker i have ever met in my entire experience in London.
1. The breach of contract occurs frequently for instance, the contract clearly states '24 hour notice must be made before paying a visit' but what i saw was a hasty agent leaving a message in the middle of a night saying 'the landlord will visit you tomorrow morning so tidy your rooms guys.'
2. Not only that, there were 6 random house refurbishments of which tenants had no idea. This happened routinely throughout the year: we get roused by noises in the common area -> meet workers removing ceiling tiles -> (Wait what?!) -> leave a message to the agent -> no response -> call the agent -> no response -> receives a message from the agent after about 3-4 days saying 'i am not entirely sure what is going on but the landlord wants it' -> unable to use the area for 2-5 days -> happens again after a couple of months.
3. On top of that, when we actually found something that needed to be repaired, the agent just ignored our messages. The communication was simply a one way street.
Keep on trying because he does reply after about 3-5 attempts and you will notice his answers will converge to: 'sorry it's been a little hectic in the office last few weeks. i will look at it next week' - obviously never happened :')
4. Can it get worse? well.. sorry but yes.
After about half a year, I once went to the office to tell him personally and respectfully if he could be more professional in terms of notifications and you know what he said?
'I actually don't even have some of your numbers'
5. One time, the landlord found out that there was something wrong in the property and asked us for an explanation. We told him that the issue had been informed to the agency several times and got no proper responses. After a couple of days, the agent gave us a call and told us off for making it a big deal............
6. Finally, If you are an international, he is unbelievably rude.
If you are Asian, he will refer you as 'some Chinese guy'
If you are European, he will refer you as 'you know that Spanish guy'
If you are from anywhere else, you will just be called in the most stereotypical way possible according to appearances.
I think i can write a book about this agent but i should stop now.
+ They are extremely sensitive about the reviews. When i posted this, he sent every tenant a message asking who it was. Obviously, i didn't tell them it was me and soon, they started accusing one of my flatmates: I vividly remember him saying 'if you don't delete the comment, i will take all your deposit'
When he found out it wasnt my flatmate who wrote the comment, bad reviews started stacking up around that time, so the company started asking people to write good reviews for them; They even created fake google accounts to keep the google rate above 4+ (This is still ongoing)
I also know they delete bad reviews by reporting them to Google.
All the comments saying 'blah blah is not working for Wiseman estates' is a total cow-poop by the way. Rent A Room Ltd = Wiseman estate's online account.
P.S. It has been a while since i left the property (thanks to the agent) but it seems like the company left a review saying they have never had me as a client instead of taking this comment as a feedback.
I mean seriously, i am not using my real name here so how on earth do you know who i am in the first place?
I've used these guys a couple of times and each time, I've had an excellent service. They fully understand that things go wrong sometimes and ensure that you are kept up to date every step of the way.
EDIT: The 5 Stars review below from Colette Smith is FAKE! She works there, see photo attached. All those likes for the 5 stars are likely to come from employees, DO NOT TRUST THEM.
All the people who work in these agency are by far the most incompetent, rude, and careless professional that I have encountered in my life.
From messing up with your rent to rude emails, going through ignoring EVERY SINGLE REQUEST MADE until you show up in their face they will make you curse the day you phoned up. Our property manger, Ethel, simply ignored our request to get the deposit back for weeks until we showed up in the office. Salespeople do not know what they are doing, they asked us to scan passport 3 times and forces us to do a bankers draft rather than a normal order which costed us more fees. HUGE FEES (980 £ for 2 people!!) which will include stuff like inventory, referencing, non better specified "admin", on the top of the already large "agency" fees.
We wasted a month of our life dealing with Mark, the manager of the property branch, which was acting more like a child than a professional. He simply refused to talk with us when confronted with our disagreement for a retention.
I honestly do not understand how is it possible that such people are still in business. The Landlords clearly have no idea of how bad they are; when we were in the flat a salesperson simply "MISSED" a couple of viewings!!!
Nobody has ever a clue of who you are or what is going on.
The emails sent us by mistake, or just asking for something which did not relate to us (we received private details of other tenants and landlords by mistake) are simply countless.
Don't let mean, incompetent, clueless people handle your stay.
I know it is difficult when they have the flat that you want, but PLEASE do not rent with them!
They say that selling (or buying) a property is one of the most stressful things you can do in life however with the help of Mann Estate Agents, Lewisham we didn't have to worry about the process! Clive and Tom provided an excellent level of customer service in a professional and friendly manner. Being Scottish meant we had little knoweledge of the English system but Clive and Tom took extra time to explain the process and allay our fears, they were very patient! We would not hesitate in recommending Mann. Thank you.
Whilst I originally scored Mann with 5 stars I have unfortunately had to alter my review. Mann, and especially Marina were extremely helpful in getting us set up in out new flat. They were quick to respond and happy to help with any queries we had. However, the experience we have since had with Mann's property management company Countrywide could not be more of a parrallel. Several of the issues we have experienced can be found below:
1. Our property manager Keely is extremely slow to respond or action our issues.
2. It has taken 45 days to resolve one problem. We have a list of issues, several of which we were told would be addressed before we even moved in, that are still unresolved.
3. Their '28 day maximum' response rate is a lie, as absolutely none of the issues we raised months ago have even been recognised.
4. We had an emergency issue with our electric boiler which was quite clearly communicated as an issue with the switch, and yet we were given the emergency contact details for a plumber. Proving that they clearly don't actually read my emails.
5. They obviously haven't carried out a full safety check of the property. When we personally reached out to the emergency number to get an electrician, upon arrival he told us that the fuse in the boiler switch was not fitted properly and that the switch to our water pump didn't even have a fuse. Both of which are dangerous and not compliant.
I am open to having my opinion changed and if the Mann or Countrywide team would like to get in contact to address some of these overt issues I would encourage them to do so. I will be personally addressing these with Keely or her manager soon and will provide an update as to whether my complaints are listened to and actioned upon.
At the end of the day, I am a customer paying tens of thousands for this service and I am far from satisfied.
We have loved working with Alice! She really listened to what we wanted and found a great flat. It was so lovely working with someone we felt we could trust and we were able to chat to her openly. Thanks Alice, looking forward to working more with you!
After taking the money for our holding fee, and making us commit to let the property if the landlord accepted our offer, they kept us waiting for over a week. They then told us that our offer had been accepted, took more of our money, only to tell us they didn't have the right to let the property until a later date. £500 admin fee for all of that, you must be joking