We bought through them 5 years ago and they were good so decided to sell through them as well. The team are first class, were always available and really understood what we wanted from the process. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Totally uncaring and unprofessional. At times it seems like every other building in Putney is an estate agent so thankfully we're not short on friendlier alternatives.
Great team both from sales and lettings department. Happy with service, used by my family for over 3 years now. Thanks all!
I highly recommend looking at properties with Hamptons at Putney. Jessica and the team are lovely and they have excellent properties on the market. They will assess your needs and match these to the available offerings to ensure you are satisfied. We rented a beautiful flat in Putney and they helped us every step of the way!
The team at KFH, in particular Sally and Vincent, have been absolutely fantastic at helping us sell our flat. It has not been an easy process but they handled every situation with honesty and a pro active attitude that got the job done. I can not recommend them highly enough they are a refreshing breeze in the world of estate agencies!
I received extremely good customer service from KFH last week. Very refreshing, thank you!
Nick and Harry helped me out with this property search and they couldn't have been more delightful. Open, honest, swift communication from Nick and really pleasant - even fun (!) - viewings with Harry. Would 100% recommend.
Fantastic service by Sam and his team!!! Viewings were lined up the same weekend it went to market resulting in several offers.
I have sold several properties through the Putney office and the service has always been first class. If you want your property sold, James Anderson are definitely the best agent in the area.
What a wonderful team and a perfect experience with them! We sold our house in North Barnes within a week (!) at near asking price and after only 4 viewings. Michael, Sara and the whole team have been phenomenal throughout, honestly valuating, good market appraisal, always quick to respond and advising all the steps through to the sale. Their fee is the lowest and they are not a big corporate like most of their competitors. Don't think, instruct. Greetings from Australia, guys!
Totally not a good agency. Not helping on time they olny work for a Landlord not tenants. Total rubish. They do not tell you the truth when you having a view whether the house has such problem and once you move in they just delay so long time. They do not care tenant's right.
I have recently worked with James Andersons at East Sheen as the landlord of a property in the area and have been extremely pleased with their professionalism and advice at every stage of the process. As a team they are very helpful, highly motivated and provide excellent support. I moved to this office from another letting agent and am glad that I did so. Thanks to all of them for a great service, I look forward to continuing our relationship for the long term!
"Ripping off optimized" is the opinion we ended with regarding James Anderson estate agents. We have rented in England for 11+ years, in and out of London. The one year spent in a flat managed by James Anderson was remarkably a worse experience. Hence this review.
Summarizing some highlights:
· About two days prior moving into the flat, James Anderson tried to change the agreed to terms of the tenancy and increase the rent! We were obviously vacating the previous place and had nowhere to go. It was extortion.
· The rented flat was in fifth floor of Deanhill court in East Sheen and accessed via a lift. The lift started breaking down frequently, which meant we had to use the service access stairs on a regular basis. These stairs are outside the building and was not safe for our kid. We asked to move out of flat before the end of the tenancy period. But James Anderson held us to the full term. We agree that was the contract. But our opinion that James Anderson could have been more considerate.
· When it came to advertising the flat at the end of our tenancy, they advertised using outdated photos (more than two years old) and information (e.g. claiming the oven used daily for a year as new). A James Anderson representative stated advertising with such outdated photos is not legal but a “grey” area.
· It took James Anderson more than seven weeks to return the undisputed amount of the tenancy deposit!
· Our opinion that James Anderson made unfair claims on the tenancy deposit. This lead to a disputed claim which was later handled via a dispute resolution service.
· The produced checkout inventory was clearly doctored. This was obvious as it contained photos taken at a much later date from the end of the tenancy!
Apart from comments stated as opinions, other statements above are in our email conversations with James Anderson and their advertisements.
Ripping off optimized - our conclusion about James Anderson estate agents.