Flora at Winkworth acted on our purchase and was a patient and helpful mediator in negotiations. Winkworth in general have been impressive and very focussed on getting the deal done. Would use them on a future sale.
Totally uncaring and unprofessional. At times it seems like every other building in Putney is an estate agent so thankfully we're not short on friendlier alternatives.
Sally and her team did a great job selling our flat in Putney. It had already been on the market a long time when they got it and her advice was strong enough to make us see sense. Once we had people biting, KFH were very good at getting the best price for us and creating competition when the first buyer failed to perform. We had constant contact with them through the sale and they were able to reassure and calm a very impatient buyer. Would happily use again - worth paying more for a better service and achieving a better price in the end.
I received extremely good customer service from KFH last week. Very refreshing, thank you!
I would definitely recommend James Anderson in Putney. Jack and the team are really amazing, really good at what they do. They helped me a lot finding my new home and it's even better than what I ever imagined to find and at a great price. Best agents ever
Fantastic service by Sam and his team!!! Viewings were lined up the same weekend it went to market resulting in several offers.
I have sold several properties through the Putney office and the service has always been first class. If you want your property sold, James Anderson are definitely the best agent in the area.
Thank you Savills for achieving our house sale in a very difficult market. Alex Howard Baker was extremely professional and was magnificent in smoothing the whole complicated process along. We can’t thank him and the team at Savills enough.
Excellent Service and thank you Miranda for the flowers. Thanks.
Professional team thay have an excellent local reputation and fantastic knowledge. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend their services.
Totally not a good agency. Not helping on time they olny work for a Landlord not tenants. Total rubish. They do not tell you the truth when you having a view whether the house has such problem and once you move in they just delay so long time. They do not care tenant's right.
As soon as I walked into the Sheen branch of James Anderson the guys did everything they could to help me. I directly dealt with Hugh. He was extremely helpful and answered everything I needed to know. He also was very prompt to viewings as well as replying to emails, phone calls etc. I would definitely go back and use these guys again.
"Ripping off optimized" is the opinion we ended with regarding James Anderson estate agents. We have rented in England for 11+ years, in and out of London. The one year spent in a flat managed by James Anderson was remarkably a worse experience. Hence this review.
Summarizing some highlights:
· About two days prior moving into the flat, James Anderson tried to change the agreed to terms of the tenancy and increase the rent! We were obviously vacating the previous place and had nowhere to go. It was extortion.
· The rented flat was in fifth floor of Deanhill court in East Sheen and accessed via a lift. The lift started breaking down frequently, which meant we had to use the service access stairs on a regular basis. These stairs are outside the building and was not safe for our kid. We asked to move out of flat before the end of the tenancy period. But James Anderson held us to the full term. We agree that was the contract. But our opinion that James Anderson could have been more considerate.
· When it came to advertising the flat at the end of our tenancy, they advertised using outdated photos (more than two years old) and information (e.g. claiming the oven used daily for a year as new). A James Anderson representative stated advertising with such outdated photos is not legal but a “grey” area.
· It took James Anderson more than seven weeks to return the undisputed amount of the tenancy deposit!
· Our opinion that James Anderson made unfair claims on the tenancy deposit. This lead to a disputed claim which was later handled via a dispute resolution service.
· The produced checkout inventory was clearly doctored. This was obvious as it contained photos taken at a much later date from the end of the tenancy!
Apart from comments stated as opinions, other statements above are in our email conversations with James Anderson and their advertisements.
Ripping off optimized - our conclusion about James Anderson estate agents.