Flora at Winkworth acted on our purchase and was a patient and helpful mediator in negotiations. Winkworth in general have been impressive and very focussed on getting the deal done. Would use them on a future sale.
Totally uncaring and unprofessional. At times it seems like every other building in Putney is an estate agent so thankfully we're not short on friendlier alternatives.
I would like to highly recommend this estate agent, especially the manager Jack Gardiner. Amazing expertise from start to finish buying a property through them. So efficient and friendly, great advice throughout. Jack restored my faith in honest and reliable estate agents, he is so knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. I would never use another estate agent again except them, buying or selling.
Fantastic service by Sam and his team!!! Viewings were lined up the same weekend it went to market resulting in several offers.
I have sold several properties through the Putney office and the service has always been first class. If you want your property sold, James Anderson are definitely the best agent in the area.
Nothing but positive things to say about Savills. Within days of contacting them our house was on their website and a cash offer was made within 24 hours! Somehow they managed to help us exchange in 3 weeks! A great service from Savills; they were always at the end of the phone to push things when needed and to reassure all was progressing well at other times. Would highly recommend them to sell your property.
WHS Year 6 Reps
Excellent Service and thank you Miranda for the flowers. Thanks.
Fantastic, friendly staff. Very fast process between instructing James Anderson and the property being Let. Would definitely recommend. A lovely couple Ollie and Jack took care of everything for me. They will literally bend over backwards for you. ??????????
"Ripping off optimized" is the opinion we ended with regarding James Anderson estate agents. We have rented in England for 11+ years, in and out of London. The one year spent in a flat managed by James Anderson was remarkably a worse experience. Hence this review.
Summarizing some highlights:
· About two days prior moving into the flat, James Anderson tried to change the agreed to terms of the tenancy and increase the rent! We were obviously vacating the previous place and had nowhere to go. It was extortion.
· The rented flat was in fifth floor of Deanhill court in East Sheen and accessed via a lift. The lift started breaking down frequently, which meant we had to use the service access stairs on a regular basis. These stairs are outside the building and was not safe for our kid. We asked to move out of flat before the end of the tenancy period. But James Anderson held us to the full term. We agree that was the contract. But our opinion that James Anderson could have been more considerate.
· When it came to advertising the flat at the end of our tenancy, they advertised using outdated photos (more than two years old) and information (e.g. claiming the oven used daily for a year as new). A James Anderson representative stated advertising with such outdated photos is not legal but a “grey” area.
· It took James Anderson more than seven weeks to return the undisputed amount of the tenancy deposit!
· Our opinion that James Anderson made unfair claims on the tenancy deposit. This lead to a disputed claim which was later handled via a dispute resolution service.
· The produced checkout inventory was clearly doctored. This was obvious as it contained photos taken at a much later date from the end of the tenancy!
Apart from comments stated as opinions, other statements above are in our email conversations with James Anderson and their advertisements.
Ripping off optimized - our conclusion about James Anderson estate agents.
Hafeez and the team provide a very professional service responding quickly to any queries I may have and keeping me updated of progress throughout. I have dealt with the Teddington branch for over 4 years and I would not hesitate to recommend Hamptons.
I was really pleased with the overall service I received from Richard at Hamptons through a complicated and long sale process (all my fault!).
Having dealt with Dexters beforehand, who consistently attempted to pressurize me to lower my asking price for a quick sale, Hampton's did not adopt these tactics and offered great advice on where to position my apartment on the market. This paid off and I was happy with the sale price.
I highly recommend using Hampton's estate agents.