Tom was very helpful with my buying process. He respond all my inquiries very fast and helped with solicitors inquiries.
27th Oct 2017 (3 years ago)
Whilst I originally scored Mann with 5 stars I have unfortunately had to alter my review. Mann, and especially Marina were extremely helpful in getting us set up in out new flat. They were quick to respond and happy to help with any queries we had. However, the experience we have since had with Mann's property management company Countrywide could not be more of a parrallel. Several of the issues we have experienced can be found below:
1. Our property manager Keely is extremely slow to respond or action our issues.
2. It has taken 45 days to resolve one problem. We have a list of issues, several of which we were told would be addressed before we even moved in, that are still unresolved.
3. Their '28 day maximum' response rate is a lie, as absolutely none of the issues we raised months ago have even been recognised.
4. We had an emergency issue with our electric boiler which was quite clearly communicated as an issue with the switch, and yet we were given the emergency contact details for a plumber. Proving that they clearly don't actually read my emails.
5. They obviously haven't carried out a full safety check of the property. When we personally reached out to the emergency number to get an electrician, upon arrival he told us that the fuse in the boiler switch was not fitted properly and that the switch to our water pump didn't even have a fuse. Both of which are dangerous and not compliant.
I am open to having my opinion changed and if the Mann or Countrywide team would like to get in contact to address some of these overt issues I would encourage them to do so. I will be personally addressing these with Keely or her manager soon and will provide an update as to whether my complaints are listened to and actioned upon.
At the end of the day, I am a customer paying tens of thousands for this service and I am far from satisfied.
29th May 2019 (2 years ago)