Karolis Sadauskas has been most helpful to help me find a property which suits my needs. He was very responsive and professional! I recommend him to anyone looking to find a reliable, dedicated and professional agent.
LIARS, POOR MANAGEMENT.
I made a huge mistake by letting Foxtons to manage my property.
1) Tenants never set up utility bill accounts, so I ended up paying utility bills after they moved out.
2) It was clearly stated in the agreement that no pets were allowed, and the tenants informed Foxtons in the middle of their tenancy that they've found a kitten on the street in Canary Wharf and they'd like to keep. Foxtons staff forwarded me the information and asked me for permission, I said no. But tenants kept the cat in the property for 8 months anyways.
3) Tenants lost a set of keys, it costs me £30 to get a new fob. But when I asked Foxtons why was there a single set of keys for my 2-bed flat (rented to 2 tenants) they said they looked into the file, yes they definitely only had one set of keys and given to tenants only a single set of keys. (They didn't count the set of keys when tenants returned them and they LIED in my face multiple times insisting on this.)
4) Former tenants were oversea students doing 1-year masters (meaning they only have visa for one year), but Foxtons made a 2-year contract with 1-year break clause anyways. Smart move. They don't care about your property, they just want to make money and by not doing their work.
5) My property was clearly damaged and they didn't care to address that.
6) They are really rude when they are found screwing up, when they see that they cannot make money off you again they just don't care to keep their decency.
So clearly, if you are a tenant you should go with them since they don't care about the property much you can do whatever you want. But remember, you are renting someone's beloved home, someday you may rent your place out as well and wouldn't you like your tenants to take care of it?
But for property owners, please avoid using their service. They are just a bunch of liars who don't care about your property at all.
You see, we pay you management fee, and we pay higher fees to you because we sometimes think higher price means better quality of service, and Foxtons taught me that what I thought was clearly wrong.
Great experience as a landlord. The team were efficient, friendly and helpful. They found great tenants for my apartment and everything has gone very smoothly. Highly recommended.
These guys treated us like delinquents once they take the deposit from us. Their aim then is just see you leave at the end of the tenancy since they will charge new fees to the next tenant. They will not allow you to talk with the landlord (the name is not even in the contract). They will not take care of anything since they want you to leave as soon as possible. They will charge you for any service, reference letters etc, even the copy of the keys (and it will not be cheap). They will not answer to you emails and even if you go to their office in person you will be treated as a delinquent. Absolutely disgracefull.
Being a first-time buyer was an emotional time for my wife and I. We saw countless properties and had dealings with a number of estate agents and my experience with Mo was second to none. He truly took the time to understand our requirements and only showed us properties that sat within our budget, had good transport links and a number of good nurseries in the area. Not once did Mo try and push one of the other properties on their books to us that didn’t match out requirements.
When we got to the position of extending our offer, Mo was very supportive and offered a number of very helpful suggestions and his service did not waver through to completion.
I would certainly recommend Mo and would want to work with him in the future whether we are buying or selling.
Tried really hard to view two properties for sale with them. Was told a number of times that the agent dealing with them was busy and would call back. He never did. The last time I called the person who answered the phone told me he had already passed on the message and put the phone down on me! Bought a property with Pedder down the road in the end who were prompt, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. If you're selling with KFH and not getting many viewings, it may be because they're hugely incompetent rather than lack of interest in your property!
The largest indoor venue in the world and it shows! We went to see The Fast and the Furious Live action show - amazing how much space was in there for the stunt drivers to maneuver. Great destination for eating or drinks. Amazing restaurants, not much other shopping, but suits everything you need for the shows. Also a nice cinema.
Awful. Turned up, joined an enormous queue for a horrifically overpriced beer. Found our seats - tiny. I'm not a big chap but I was squashed into a tiny space and spent a large chunk of the show kicking the bloke in front of me any time I so much as passed wind. Once the performance started - twenty minutes late - popped out to get a beer, hoping the queues would be less. The bars all shut until the interval when the queues were again unholy. I gave up on the beer. Finally had to leave the show before it finished the late start meant it over-ran, and were in danger of missing the last train home.
Seriously disappointed with this place. Ninety quid for two tickets to sit jammed into a tiny seat, unable to get a drink or even watch the whole show. It really isn't worth it, I can't see what could entice me back here, any other venue will be preferable.
I received great customer service from the City Realtor team. More importantly they provide great after sales care. Hence their longevity in this competitive market.
Had many issues with the flat when we first moved in: dryer broken, moulding bathroom, dirty, broken wardrobes, giving us keys that didn’t work etc. However, after emailing, it would be solved after much pestering and chasing up.
They were also very nice during the process of signing the contract, however once that has been signed, they do not tend to care about you. In fact, some of their handymen that they sent to us would only ever TEMPORARILY fixed our issues for about a week tops. Can’t forget when the handymen would use the toilet(not an issue) and pee on the seat without cleaning it up or flushing. Very professional....
Upon leaving our contract, they accused us of leaving many items and tried to charge us an extortionate fee such as:
- cleaning fee (however, the items were not ours. The items were left by the previous tenant, that we just continued to leave in the house)
- wall peeling fee (wall peelings were already there)
They would have known this if they checked the inventory, however they tried to charge without checking so. The inventory was also done without us, despite having asked why we were not there. In the end, when I asked for the inventory, they realised they had accused us of many things, and then decided to back track their words. Also, when I asked for the inventory, we found that one of our housemate signatures were forged on the contract even though they claim that it was a clerical error. But how convenient. A signature was put in place, the date was changed and an email was put in place...
In the end, after many emails back and forth, they deducted some of the charges that we were wrongly accused of. But it was a very long and tedious process to get our deposit back.
I would not recommend here at all. I have had better experiences elsewhere.