We have been looking for properties with Greene & Co and Adam Prince had helped us all the way along. He's super professional, approachable and has kept us updated every step of the way. He's gone out of his way to find us properties in areas in which he doesn't even work and doesn't patronise with some of the agent spiel you might ordinarily get when looking to buy! Completely normal and lovely guy to work with - thanks Adam!
I am selling my property in NW3. The following issues occurred when I contracted with the West Hampstead (WH) office:
- photographer dropped something on my floor and chipped the wood;
- feedback for viewings took three weeks to be given to me, only to be told the buyer wasn't interested in the location of my property;
- A week after signing the contract with the WH office, I was told that the marketing was going to be taken over by the Belsize Park (BP) office (which is much further away from my property);
- The BP office informed me that I had significantly over valued the property, despite the WH having priced it the week before (i.e. one of the offices messed up on pricing)
- I didn't feel that the BP office were particularly interested in assisting, and it was abundantly clear that the WH team weren't going to be helping (nobody from the WH team has ever contacted me since they passed the property to the BP team);
- Conversations with the BP office were extremely strained and I did not get the impression they were very motivated to sell the property;
- After realising that things were not up to scratch I requested to terminate the agreement and asked that all marketing be taken down immediately. They took a week to respond. The manager of the WH branch simply ignored me.
- Four weeks after the contract was terminated, the WH team still kept photos of my property in their shop front. I emailed them requesting that it be taken down. I received no response and it was not actioned. Finally after going into the branch someone in their lettings team assisted and removed it.
Overall, I got the impression that they were understaffed because why else would they simply ignore their clients and pass them to different offices. I believe the BP team wanted to undervalue to the property so they wouldn't need to try very hard to sell it, and they would still get paid. I didn't appreciate the tone that one agent took with me as it came across rather patronising and bored, I don't know if that was his intention.
On the whole, I would advise against contracting with them.
Very good experience with KFH, in particular would like to mention our estate agent Alex. He was honest, reliable and showed my partner and I a variety of suitable properties. He did not pressure us into making a decision and acted more than appropriately when we decided not to buy. Overall excellent experience with KFH West Hampstead, strongly recommend. :-)
We were able to rent a property through this branch. The property was made available on the correct date as per our requests and the staff were very friendly.
However, it was a very unorganised and unprofessional process and we were charged fees that our previous real estate did not charge us. We weren't given information about the property even though it was requested.
My experience with Haart Wembley has been of a very high professional standard. Especially Ahmad who has been exceptional in meeting our requirements, arranging viewings and really taking the time to listen and meet our expectations.
If anyone wants to sell through these cowboys, think again. They can never even organise a viewing. So the seller is waiting for viewers which Haarts can't even organise or call you back. Stick to an independent estate agents to sell your home.
Massive thank you to Alex for all his help. Went above and beyond! I highly recommend using haart and asking for him. Such a nice and honest guy. Very happy with my experience compared to other estate agents!
Worst experience ever. The staff is extremely unhelpful and they could care less as they keep getting business.
It took over a month to sort out moving into our place in the beginning with no sense of urgency from the agency. Communicate was horrendous, try calling this place you will be waiting for days to receive a call. Even the agency they hired to take messages for them has admitted they are bad at calling back.
Do yourself a favour and DO NOT go to this agency!
Oliver Brown assisted myself and my girlfriend in selling our flat in Kikburn. Oliver was fantastic, he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that the best possible chance of completing the sale was afforded to us. He kept us informed of all developments in a timely and professional manner which aided the timely sale. Jenny and I thank you, Oliver and would recommend him and his firm to any of our friends
Completely inflexible. For a firm in their industry I? would expect them to be more savvy on negotiations.
Really nice service. I had an appointment with Suj to look for a flat and she put a lot of effort to find some great ones. Very knowledgable about the properties themselves and the area.
Only getting 1 star so I can leave this review. Ever since I moved into my flat, April of 2017, there have been Foxtons Let By boards appearing at the gate. My flat is housing association run and the flat upstairs is privately owned. When I called the Wembley office I was told the board was there for the flat upstairs. If this is true please explain to me why it is that every time a sign is put up, I see the landlord/owner of the flat taking down the signs ?? Foxtons it's obvious that you have no right to continue to do this. Are you looking for free advertising ?? Dreadful behaviour !!